Phoenix Toilet Repair
How Does a Toilet Work Anyway?
The toilet is the most important part of your bathroom. It looks fairly simple on the outside, but the mechanics on the inside are simply amazing. The bowl leads to a siphon tube that curves up and then down. Any water in excess to the default water level spills over the edge of the siphon tube and is sent down into the sewer pipe. When you flush the toilet, a part called the ballcock raises and unplugs a valve that releases a large amount of excess water. This water is sent down into the bowl, creating a siphoning action, sucking all existing water and content down the siphon tube into the sewer system.
At Phoenix Plumbing & Air, our expert plumbers are backed by over 20 years of experience, so we’ve pretty much seen it all when it comes to toilets. We offer toilet repair in Phoenix from licensed, insured, and background-checked professionals. Our work is designed to be accurate the first time, and our team is equipped with all the industry-leading tools and products to get your toilet working again ASAP. Plus, with our “up-front” guarantee, you always know you’re getting a great deal when you hire Rainforest Plumbing & Air.
If your toilet is having a problem, don’t hesitate—call Rainforest for a speedy toilet repair in Phoenix now at (602) 755-2995 for Phoenix Metro Area or (520) 502-2929 for Tucson Metro Area for Tucson.
Why Is My Toilet Not Working?
A toilet consists of two main components: the bowl and the tank. The tank itself is also filled with multiple parts. When the toilet handle is pushed down, a toilet tank valve opens up, causing the gallons of water inside to flush down into the toilet bowl. At that point, the siphoning action begins.
Because of the many parts stored inside the toilet tank, it can sometimes be difficult to pinpoint the problem with a broken toilet. The most common toilet repair involves the ballcock. When the chain from the lever becomes detached, the toilet will not flush. Removing the toilet tank lid and re-hooking the chain on the lever will fix this problem. If the tank is having problems refilling, or water continues to run after the tank is full, check that the ball float is properly raising the lift arm to shut off the water filler. “But I checked all the parts and my toilet is still broken!” If you are saying this, call our East Valley plumbers ASAP. Whether your toilet is not flushing or you have a more extreme problem, such as a flooding toilet, we are ready to help you fix your issue—usually in one day!
Call our Phoenix toilet repair pros if:
- Your toilet handle is stuck or loose - Problems with the toilet handle can be both cosmetic and functional. If your toilet handle is stuck down then your toilet could keep flushing and nobody likes the look of a broken toilet handle.
- Your toilet is having trouble flushing - It could be that your chain isn't hooked up or maybe your handle is broken and not operational.
- Your toilet is constantly running - First check that the chain is hooked up and not obstructing your flapper's seal, then call in our Phoenix toilet repair experts because the other solutions aren't so DIY friendly.
- Your toilet is leaking - Leaks from your tank are salvageable, but if your toilet is leaking from the base then that could be sewer water so call us promptly.
- There is visible rust or cracks around your toilet - Visible damage is usually the tip of the ice burg when it comes to toilets. If you have rust accumulation then you have water where there shouldn't be any and that could mean something bigger is on the way.
- You can hear a gurgling sound after you flush your toilet - Gurgling is usually air coming up and out of your plumbing. But your toilet is supposed to deposit air elsewhere so this means something is up and you need toilet repair.
- You are experiencing frequent toilet clogs - If you're experiencing clogs everywhere it could be your sewer that's clogged. But a toilet that keeps backing up means you should consult our Phoenix toilet repair pros.
Our exclusive membership plan offers many benefits that improve system efficiency and
provide discounts on service calls, while giving you priority service and peace of mind.
Give Your Toilet the Repairs it Deserves!
Your toilet is too important to everyday life for you not to get quality repairs on it. That’s why we offer specials and financing options, so you can always afford our top-notch work. At Rainforest Plumbing & Air, we have a reputation built on excellent customer service and a high level of expertise. But don’t take our word for it—read our reviews to see what customers think about us! We are truly committed to ensuring your entire plumbing system is taken care of, and after two decades of delivering excellent service, we are confident you’ll be happy with the results when you make the choice to hire Rainforest Plumbing & Air.
Promoting skills, knowledge, leadership, motivation, and teamwork.Rainforest University
We are hiring! Apply to join our team for great experience and benefits.See Our Jobs
We know you have many choices, but only we have the up-front guarantee!Learn More