Professional Water Softener Installation in Phoenix, AZ
Call Today To Get Rid of the Hard Water in Your Home!
Hard water can cause a lot of problems for your plumbing system, and can even make your appliances wear out at a faster rate. Luckily, Rainforest Plumbing & Air can help with professional water softener installation in Phoenix, AZ! Our company provides several water treatment options to help your home get the best quality water possible at the best price. We'll run a water quality test to show you exactly what contaminants are present in your water and provide you with a variety of options to help you pick a system that best suits your needs and your budget.
Call (602) 755-2995 now to schedule an in-home consultation with one of our Phoenix water softener installation experts.
Hard Water vs. Soft Water
The presence of large amounts of calcium or magnesium in a water supply makes the water “hard”. When these minerals are removed, either by filtration or some other process, the water is called “soft”.
Reverse osmosis systems can be used to remove the calcium and magnesium from your water, but to use an RO system for a home’s entire water supply would be very expensive. That’s why many people choose to install a water softener in their house instead. At Rainforest Plumbing & Air, we can provide water softener installation in Phoenix that will give you top-notch equipment at a reasonable price.
Problems Hard Water Can Cause
Not only can hard water impact the look and feel of your skin and hair, but it can also cause a number of plumbing problems.
Top hard water problems that every homeowner should know:
- Build-up on showerheads & faucets
- Accumulation inside plumbing pipes
- Excessive soap scum build up in showers & sinks
- Decreased longevity of important appliances such as water heaters, refrigerators, dishwashers, and washing machines
- Hard-to-remove stains inside of toilet bowl
- Dry, itchy skin
- Spotty glasses & dishes
Water softeners can help resolve the issues outlined above because they remove minerals such as calcium and magnesium from your water. If you are looking to rid your home's water of even more contaminants, installing a whole home water filter would also be beneficial!
Signs You Have Hard Water
Surprisingly, you can't tell by looking at water weather it's hard or soft. Usually the best tip-offs for whether or not your water is hard are how the water feels to the touch or how items in your dishwasher fare when running a cycle.
Your home might have hard water if you notice:
- Stains on your plumbing appliances - when hard water evaporates, the minerals get left behind. Eventually this will result in hard water build up on appliances, or even inside toilet bowls.
- Low water pressure - the minerals inside hard water weigh it down, causing it to come out at a slower speed. If the water pressure in your home is markedly low, you may have a hard water problem.
- Frequent plumbing appliance breakdowns - the buildup of hard water in your plumbing appliances can cause excessive wear and tear. This results in a shorter-than-normal appliance lifespan as well as the need for frequent repair services.
Call Rainforest Plumbing & Air Today
If you are having issues with hard water in your Phoenix, AZ home, don't hesitate to reach out to Rainforest Plumbing & Air for help. We offer a variety of ongoing specials, payment plans, as well as financing options to help provide quality plumbing at an affordable price point.
Our exclusive membership plan offers many benefits that improve system efficiency and
provide discounts on service calls, while giving you priority service and peace of mind.
How Water Softeners Work
Water Softeners replace calcium, magnesium, and occasionally iron ions in your water with sodium ions, which do not cause the same problems. The tank in the water softener is loaded with tiny beads called zeolites. These zeolites are so densely covered with sodium ions that when water entering your home is forced through the tank, the ions trade places. This means the calcium and magnesium “problem” ions are now stuck to the zeolites, leaving sodium-charged soft water to flow through your home’s pipes.
By installing a water softener in Mesa, Phoenix, or the greater East Valley, you will receive benefits including:
- Improved water taste and smell
- Fewer stains on cookware, dishes, and clothing
- Reduced irritation on your skin and hair
- Decreased build-up on your plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Less wear and tear on your pipes and larger plumbing system
- Minimal need to buy environmentally harmful plastic water bottles
- A reliable supply of clean, potable water
Eventually, the zeolites become so thickly covered in magnesium and calcium ions that the softening process becomes ineffective. At this point, it’s time for regeneration. Since rock salt is composed of sodium chloride, it is used to supercharge the water in the tank with more sodium ions—so much more that they replace the magnesium and calcium ions on the zeolites. The remaining water is then flushed out through a drainage pipe and the softening process continues. At Rainforest Plumbing & Air, we can install a water softener in your home to begin this process ASAP, and provide necessary maintenance to help your water softening system last as long as possible.
Call Rainforest Plumbing & Air to Eliminate Hard Water in Your Home
Don’t hesitate to get the great-tasting, better-feeling, less corrosive drinking water you deserve! Rainforest Plumbing & Air offers financing options to make our water softeners more affordable, and you may be able to take advantage of special deals as well. We have been trusted by customers across the area for over 20 years to deliver five-star service, so you can always rely on our licensed, insured, and background-checked water experts. And with our “up-front” guarantee on pricing, you know how much you are paying when you hire Rainforest Plumbing & Air every time, making it basically impossible not to get a great deal.
Promoting skills, knowledge, leadership, motivation, and teamwork.Rainforest University
We are hiring! Apply to join our team for great experience and benefits.See Our Jobs
We know you have many choices, but only we have the up-front guarantee!Learn More