AC Installation in Phoenix, AZ
Conveniently Replace Your Air Conditioning Unit in the Phoenix Metro Area
Does your old air conditioner consistently fail to cool your home like it should? Are you tired of warm spots around your house, or warm air actually blowing from your AC unit? If so, call Rainforest Plumbing & Air today!
At Rainforest Plumbing & Air, we offer AC installation in Phoenix backed by over 20 years of experience. Our team is fully trained, licensed, and insured to install the latest, industry-leading makes and models of equipment—always for a reasonable price. And at Rainforest Plumbing & Air, the price we quote you is the price you pay. Thanks to our up-front guarantee, you can rest assured that you’ll never have to deal with any pushy upselling, last-minute fees, hidden surcharges, or tricks of any kind. Our word is our bond, and we’re known across the area for keeping it. Call today to schedule air conditioning installation in Phoenix and the surrounding communities, and remember that you never have to sweat when you’ve got Rainforest on your side!
To request a FREE estimate, contact our Phoenix AC replacement experts at (602) 755-2995
When Should Consider AC Replacement
If your air conditioning system has been well-maintained, you may be able to get 10, 15, even 20 years out of it. However, eventually even the sturdiest air conditioners need to be replaced. Fortunately, Rainforest Plumbing & Air can offer you a range of cutting-edge options that will keep you cool for years to come. Today’s air conditioners are more energy-efficient than ever, so you can keep your bills low while maximizing your system’s performance. And with a variety of customizable options to fit your home or business’s needs there’s no reason not to call Phoenix Plumbing & Air for an estimate on a new AC installation today.
Consider calling Rainforest Plumbing & Air for AC replacement if:
- Your air conditioner keeps making strange noises - By now you should have a good idea of what your AC unit sounds like. If you notice anything loud and abrupt from the next room over it may be time for AC replacement.
- Your air conditioner keeps releasing weird smells - The musky smell of mold or mildew can be cleaned up no problem, but if you smell something burning coming from your AC contact our Phoenix AC installation experts.
- Your air conditioner is leaking or has experienced other physical damage - Sometimes it costs more to fix the AC than it's worth and it's about finding that point so you don't spend more money in the long run.
- Your energy bills keep going up while your system’s performance keeps going down - All ACs will become less efficient as time goes on, what this means is it will need more inputs to keep the same temperature which will cost you.
- Your system has trouble blowing cold air/no longer blows cold air at all - If you've changed your air filter and had a professional come in to clean your evaporator coil and this is still a problem, contact our Phoenix AC replacement experts about getting a new unit that can properly cool.
The older your air conditioner gets, the more it is likely to struggle to keep up with the cooling needs of your home, resulting in cycling problems and increasingly high energy bills for you. On top of that, if you are paying for air conditioning repairs all the time to fix your system, it may be more cost-efficient just to replace it altogether. Now is actually a great time to upgrade your AC unit, as Freon supplies are dwindling in the U.S. and thanks to regulations made by the Environmental Protection Agency, all air conditioners will need to rely on a different type of refrigerant very soon. Do not hesitate to call Rainforest Plumbing & Air for an estimate on a new system—we guarantee you, we will be able to provide affordable equipment for you!
Phoenix AC Installations We Offer
As mentioned above, Rainforest Plumbing & Air’s inventory can be customized to meet your home’s needs. No matter what kind of system you are looking for, you can bet that our skilled technicians have the tools and technology to install it for you. And with same-day appointments, we may be able to get your new AC unit up and running before you know it!
Contact Rainforest Plumbing & Air for AC installation options including:
- Traditional AC Units: When you need to replace your larger AC system or window unit, Rainforest Plumbing & Air can install equipment from the best brands on the market.
- AC Components: Rainforest Plumbing & Air can replace your AC’s compressor, capacitor, fan motor, and other critical parts, assuming the rest of the system still functions well.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps use heat transfer to cool your property in the summer and warm it in the winter. A heat pump may be right for you if you need less heating/cooling power and want to save some money.
- Swamp Coolers: Swamp coolers lower the temperature of your air using natural evaporation, thus improving humidity levels in your home and serving as an energy-saving alternative to traditional air conditioners.
- Commercial AC Systems: In addition to residential air conditioners, Rainforest also offers businesses commercial cooling equipment to always keep their employees and customers comfortable.
- Indoor Air Quality Equipment: You may be able to enjoy fresher air and better functioning AC equipment by installing an indoor air quality system along with your HVAC unit.
Our exclusive membership plan offers many benefits that improve system efficiency and
provide discounts on service calls, while giving you priority service and peace of mind.
Benefits of a New AC Installation
1. Increase the value of your home - If you're about to put your home on the market, show it off as modern with a brand new state-of-the-art AC installation. Not only will the first impression go more smoothly in a nicely cooled home, but it will be seen as environmentally friendly which home owners are growing increasingly interested in.
2. Save on your monthly utility bills - All HVAC units get a little bit less efficient as time goes on. What this means is that your unit will need more inputs to achieve the same level of output which will cost you on your utility bill each month.
3. Improve indoor air quality - As HVAC units age they also will impact your indoor air quality in ways that might be less than ideal. Look out for excess dust or a rise in humidity as signs that your indoor air quality could improve with a new air conditioning installation.
4. More cooling - If you're simply not getting the same cooling as you've grown so fond of, consult our Phoenix AC installation specialists today. A new unit will get you the best cooling and it should continue to do so if you maintain it well.
Hire a Top-Notch Phoenix Air Conditioning Replacement Company
Rainforest Plumbing & Air believes strongly that everyone deserves top-notch cooling equipment. That’s why we offer payment plans, financing options, and specials to fit any budget. After 20 years in business, you can trust our services to be timely, accurate, and fair. We want to make the installation process as easy as possible for you, and will do everything we can to work around your schedule. Whether you are purchasing an air conditioner for the first time or replacing one you’ve had for years, we can ensure you that you’ll get the perfect equipment to help you and your family stay comfortable no matter how hot it gets outside.
Promoting skills, knowledge, leadership, motivation, and teamwork.Rainforest University
We are hiring! Apply to join our team for great experience and benefits.See Our Jobs
We know you have many choices, but only we have the up-front guarantee!Learn More