Phoenix AC Tune Up Services
Schedule Routine AC Maintenance in Phoenix, AZ
Are you looking for a way to help your air conditioning system work better and last longer? Preventive maintenance pays off big in the end! Rainforest Plumbing & Air can perform regular tune-ups on your air conditioning system and all of its components to keep your air blowing cold and to prevent issues from occurring in the AC off-season.
Failure to properly maintain your air conditioning systems can result in expensive repairs, or even complete system failure. Fortunately, our technicians always come equipped with industry-leading tools and technology capable of servicing a range of AC units. Since 1999, we have been satisfying customers across our community and have established a reputation for getting the job done right. And with our up-front guarantee, the price we quote you is always the price you get. Call today for an AC tune-up in Phoenix and ensure your system is ready when you need it most.
AC Tune-Ups Are Vital in Arizona
No matter what type of air conditioning system you have, it’s going to suffer some wear and tear over time. This could be due to overuse, accidental damage, or general aging. However, if you want to keep your air conditioner running for as long as possible, regular AC maintenance/tune-ups are always your best option. While a lot of people see AC maintenance as an unnecessary expense, the purpose of maintenance is actually to save money by keeping your system energy-efficient, so your bills remain low in the long-term. And of course, AC maintenance also helps increase your system’s lifespan.
Benefits of scheduling regular preventative AC tune up in Phoenix include:
- Fewer repairs that are less expensive too - Regular visits from our AC tune up experts not only, reduces the likelihood of emergency AC repairs by correcting minor problems before they become more costly issues, but it'll catch a lot of problems before they happen too.
- Longer life-span of your unit - The best way to save off your HVAC spending is to get the most out of each and every unit. How long your AC lasts depends on use, environment and maintenance levels so make sure you're doing everything you can.
- Helps you stay under warranty - Staying under warranty can be the difference of thousands of dollars off repair and replacement costs. While you should always read the fine print of your manufacturer's warranty carefully, a lot of them require regular AC maintenance.
- Allows for more predictable spending - Routine visits from our Phoenix AC tune up professionals helps you avoid unplanned expenditures, such as part replacements or even complete system replacements.
- Increased energy savings - We'll always make sure that your AC is operating at peak efficiency. While you won't notice the loss in efficiency in your indoor air temperature regular AC maintenance will save you money off your utility bill each and every month.
At Rainforest Plumbing & Heating, we are all about giving homeowners peace of mind. We can assure you that AC tune-ups are a way to make sure you get the most out of your system over many years. While the average AC unit lasts 10-15 years, you may be able to keep your system going strong for up to 20 years—assuming it’s been well-maintained. Stop neglecting air conditioning maintenance and start saving money by calling Rainforest Plumbing & Air today.
Our exclusive membership plan offers many benefits that improve system efficiency and
provide discounts on service calls, while giving you priority service and peace of mind.
Rainforest Plumbing & Air Makes It Easy for You to Get the Service You Deserve
When you hire Rainforest Plumbing & Air, you are guaranteed to get a great deal, thanks to our payment plans, financing options, and money-saving specials. Our goal is to provide affordable AC maintenance for everybody, regardless of their budget. We promise that our services are also quick, and most jobs can be completed in one day, so you can get back to your busy life.
What You Get With an AC Tune Up
1. Air balancing - When you sometimes get too much or too little cooling in certain parts of your home, it's because of a lack of air balancing. Make sure that you're getting an even experience throughout your indoor air comfort with routine AC tune ups.
2. Filter inspection and replacement - When your air filter is dirty, it will impede the airflow necessary to properly cool. You could end up getting coolant that runs unchecked and freezes over your unit.
3. System performance testing - If you want to see your unit's current SEER rating, contact our Phoenix air conditioning tune up experts today. It's good practice to know how efficient your unit is to keep your utility costs as low as possible.
4. Evaporator coil cleaning - Another thing that might impede a properly working air conditioning unit is an evaporator coil that's too dirty to cool your air. This might be another reason your AC blows warm air and is entirely preventable.
5. Airflow inspection - When we inspect your AC we'll also check to see that your ductwork is in tip top shape in order to proliferate your cooled air.
6. Energy efficiency optimization - Making all the necessary adjustments for your AC is a great way to save off your monthly utility bill. When your AC is at 100% on a regular occasion, you can rest assured your carbon footprint and electrical bill are as low as possible.
7. Indoor air quality enhancement - When you don't have a well maintained AC, you'll sometimes experience negative effects to your indoor air quality, particularly with an older unit.
Promoting skills, knowledge, leadership, motivation, and teamwork.Rainforest University
We are hiring! Apply to join our team for great experience and benefits.See Our Jobs
We know you have many choices, but only we have the up-front guarantee!Learn More