Drain Cleaning in Phoenix, AZ
Clear Your Slow or Clogged Drain or Garbage Disposal
A clogged or slow drain can immediately put a halt to your home activities. And not only are drain clogs a real nuisance when it’s just your family, they can also be especially embarrassing if your drain happens to clog up as you are entertaining guests.
Various kinds of drain pipe cleaners are available on the market and should be there in the homes for emergency situations. Please note, however, that some off-the-shelf drain cleaning products can damage pipes and should only be used for very “light-duty” drain cleaning situations.
Fortunately, for heavy duty drain cleaning in Phoenix, you can count on Rainforest Plumbing & Air. Backed by over 20 years in the plumbing and drain business, our technicians have what it takes to clear drain clogs quickly and efficiently and help water flow through your lines like new again.
We use all the industry-leading products and most advanced technology to get the job done right and right away. And with a reputation for providing a five-star experience in Mesa, Phoenix, and the greater East Valley, you can always count on Rainforest when you need professional drain and plumbing service.
Rainforest Plumbing & Air offers a wide range of services relating to drain cleaning in Phoenix, including:
What Causes Drain Clogs?
Drain clogs occur in all types of drains for a number of different reasons. There is no foolproof way to prevent a stoppage from happening but there are a variety of ways to clear them up. The most common drain clogs in Arizona are from hair in sink, tub, or shower drains along with feminine products in the toilet. Kitchen sink drains usually get clogged with food debris.
More serious clogs occur when drain pipes corrode, collapse, or get damaged by tree roots. In these cases, a seemingly small drain clog could end up requiring excavation and repair of underground pipes. When you have a clogged drain in Phoenix it's time to call our professional
Top signs you need drain cleaning include:
- Slow drains
- Funny smells coming from your drains
- Back-ups in your drains or toilets
- Poor water pressure throughout your home
- Moist, green patches around your yard (indicating tree roots in your drain lines)
How To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Consider a lint-trap - Our washing machine's drain line is a common victim of blockages and clogs because when your washing machine is done washing, all the debris doesn't simply disappear, they'll clog your drain line.
2. Put a hair-stopper on your shower drain - Our Phoenix drain cleaning specialists clean hair out of the shower drain on a regular basis. Hair filters are cheap pieces of plastic that pay for themselves as they'll help save your drains and wallet from the constant need for drain cleaning.
3. Rinse your drains - For best practices, rinse your drains once per month with warm water and vinegar. For your garbage disposal, put in a few ice cubes and turn it on to clear out the gunk.
4.Throw out the following food items in the trash - Coffee grounds, egg shells, chicken bones, pasta, rice, and celery should all be thrown away in the garbage to avoid wreaking havoc on your garbage disposal. Cooking greases and oils should be thrown away in the trash as well so as to not stick to your pipes and cause the need for sewer or drain cleaning in Phoenix.
Give us a call today for our expert drain cleaning and plumbing services!
Our exclusive membership plan offers many benefits that improve system efficiency and
provide discounts on service calls, while giving you priority service and peace of mind.
Diagnosing & Cleaning
Drain stoppage happens when something is blocking the drain line and preventing water or wastewater from flowing freely. Usually, this thing is not complete blockage of the line, but it can still obstruct the flow of water enough to cause a back-up. When a clog causes standing water in your sink, shower, or tub, the situation
Fortunately, most drain clogs are fairly easy to diagnose and remedy, especially with our experienced pros at Rainforest Plumbing & Air. We will use a drain snake to break your clog up, and if that doesn’t work, we can conduct a camera inspection to determine the spot where the clog is in your line.
After the clog is located, we may be able to use high-powered hydro jetting to pulverize the clog, or simply dissolve it with Bio-Clean—the industry standard, eco-friendly drain cleaning option that’s far superior to the commercial products you normally see on the market. Don’t settle for slow and clogged drains in your home. Call Rainforest Plumbing & Air today for cutting-edge drain cleaning in Phoenix and beyond.
Signs You Need Sewer Cleaning
1. Gurgle - If you ever hear a bubbling or gurgling sound coming from your unused plumbing appliances then call in our Phoenix sewer cleaning experts. The air in your sewer isn't ventilating and pressure is building.
2. Multiple slow drains - One slow drain means you probably drain cleaning in Phoenix, but if you have several slow drains in different parts of your home, it could be because of a clog in your sewer.
3. More bugs and animals in your yard than normal - If you have a clog strong enough to cause a leak in your sewer line, the neighborhood pests could enjoy the added nutrients in your soil.
4. Foul smells - If your sewer line is clogged, it could be pushing smells up through your bathroom and into your basement. Pay attention to any changes in smells as bathrooms always have a smell, but if it's gotten stronger give us a call.
5. One clog after another - One clog here or there isn't too much, but if you have one clog after another call in our Phoenix sewer cleaning specialists. It's likely that a clog in your sewer line is putting a strain on your plumbing.
Schedule Quality Drain Cleaning in Phoenix Today
At Rainforest Plumbing & Air, we take our responsibility to protect the health of your drains seriously. That’s why we offer specials and financing options to fit any budget. Our team is fully licensed, insured, and background-checked, so you always receive safe, responsible service.
And best of all, our “up-front guarantee” on pricing means you will always be quoted a fair, accurate price upfront—so there are no more last-minute fees or hidden surcharges for you to worry about!
Promoting skills, knowledge, leadership, motivation, and teamwork.Rainforest University
We are hiring! Apply to join our team for great experience and benefits.See Our Jobs
We know you have many choices, but only we have the up-front guarantee!Learn More