Heating Repair in Phoenix, AZ
Fast & Convenient 24-Hour Emergency Boiler, Heat Pump & Furnace Service
In Arizona, we all have a tendency to neglect our furnace or heating systems, but sometimes, it gets downright cold in the winter around Phoenix! Whether you have a heat pump or heat strip heating system in your home or office, Rainforest technicians can help keep you and your family warm on those chilly desert nights.
Our technicians are trained to service your gas or electric heating system with the Valley’s fastest HVAC response times (most of our services can be completed in one day!) Our trucks are also stocked with industry-leading products and technology to ensure your heating repair always gets done right. And with our “up-front guarantee”on prices, it’s pretty much impossible not to get a great deal on heater repair in Phoenix when you hire Rainforest Plumbing & Air.
Don’t Neglect Heater Problems This Year
There is a range of heating systems on the market today, but fortunately, Rainforest Plumbing & Air is equipped to repair virtually all of them. From furnaces to boilers to heat pumps and beyond, our Phoenix heating technicians are equipped with the best tools on the market.
Our team knows how to make energy-efficient upgrades that not only fix your current problem, but also help your heater function better in the long-run. And because our technicians are completely crime-free, fully licensed, and insured for your peace of mind, you never have to worry about whether you’re getting professional work when you hire Rainforest for Phoenix heating repairs.
Top signs that you may need a heater repair in Phoenix, AZ include:
- Increasingly High Energy Bills: High energy bills are a sign your heating system is becoming less efficient. This could be due to a number of problems, from general wear and tear to mechanical malfunctions. Regardless, if your heating bills continue to go up but your heating habits have not changed, call Rainforest, as this issue is not simply going to resolve itself on its own.
- Strange Noises/Odd Smells: Heating systems that make rattling or banging noises could be related to a mechanical issue or they could mean your unit is dirty (either way, you should call a professional to check.) You should also watch out for a sulfuric, rotten egg smell coming from your unit, as this can indicate a gas leak in your heater. Check to see if your pilot light is on if there’s a nasty smell coming from your gas furnace.
- Incorrect Thermostat Readings: If you are constantly having to adjust your thermostat during the winter months, there’s a good chance that your heater is not distributing heat correctly from room to room. Hot and cold spots are extremely bad for home energy efficiency, and may indicate other problems with your heating system too, so do not fail to address this problem.
- Frequent Short Cycling: When your heating system short cycles off and on all the time, it may be due to an issue with the heat exchanger. When this component overheats, it can cause cracks or larger problems within your system. Not only is short cycling bad for energy efficiency, it could even indicate that you are dealing with a poisonous carbon monoxide leak, so always call a technician if this is happening in your home.
- Inconsistent Temperatures: If you are getting uneven heat from room to room, or not getting as much heat as you should be, or are not getting heat at all, it’s time request heating repair in Phoenix, AZ. You could potentially just be dealing with a dirty filter, in which case you should watch out for poor indoor air quality, too. However, inconsistent temperatures can also mean that your heater is experiencing mechanical issues, has suffered a gas leak, or has shut down completely, which is why it’s critical to always pay attention and call for heater repairs sooner rather than later.
Our exclusive membership plan offers many benefits that improve system efficiency and
provide discounts on service calls, while giving you priority service and peace of mind.
Schedule Swift & Effective Heater Repair in Phoenix Today
For two decades, Rainforest Plumbing & Air has been going above and beyond to provide homeowners with effective and lasting heating repairs in Phoenix, Mesa, and across the greater East Valley. We are known for getting the job done right and done fast, and when it comes to fixing your heater, we promise that you will always receive service that is safe and efficient.
We believe in making our heating services accessible to as many people as possible, which is why we offer various money-saving HVAC coupons and specials, not to mention payment plans and financing options. And with free estimates available to every customer, it never hurts to call Rainforest Plumbing & Air to ask about your heating repair needs.
Call or contact us online today for industry-leading heater repair in Phoenix, AZ! Phoenix Metro Area:(602) 755-2995
Promoting skills, knowledge, leadership, motivation, and teamwork.Rainforest University
We are hiring! Apply to join our team for great experience and benefits.See Our Jobs
We know you have many choices, but only we have the up-front guarantee!Learn More