Phoenix Sump Pump Repair
Keep Your Home Safe from Sewer Water with Sump Pump Installation
Here in the East Valley, there are many homes that have basements. Basements are popular as they provide a cooler place in the house during those scorching summer months. However, because basements are – obviously – below ground level, sewage and wastewater can’t always drain properly on properties that have them. In these cases, your plumbing system requires a special pump called a “sump pump.”
At Rainforest Plumbing & Air, we provide excellent sump pump repairs in Phoenix, Mesa, and across the greater East Valley area. Our plumbing technicians are highly trained and experienced to get the job done right, and equipped with industry-leading tools and technology to deliver fast and efficient work. We know that a situation where you need sump pump repairs should be handled post-haste, which is why we strive to offer same-day service and get your equipment up and running again before you know it. And for customers that are concerned about paying more than they can afford, our “up-front guarantee” ensures you always stay informed on pricing—that means no hidden fees, last-minute surcharges, or tricks of any kind. Don’t take the risk if your sump pump is broken. Call Rainforest Plumbing & Air and make sure your basement is protected today.
How Do I Know If I Need a Sump Pump Repair in Phoenix, AZ?
Knowing when to call for sump pump repairs before it is too late can be difficult, because when this equipment is functioning at peak performance, you shouldn’t even have to think about it. However, if you do detect signs of a sump pump problem, it is critical to act right away. Sewage water contains diseases and bacteria that can pose a serious risk to the health and safety of your family, in addition to causing thousands of dollars’ worth of property damage. That’s why the sooner you deal with a sump pump leak, the better.
Call Rainforest Plumbing & Air for Phoenix sump pump repairs if:
- Your sump pump is making banging/rattling noises
- Your sump pump runs constantly
- Your sump pump doesn’t run at all
- Your sump pump keeps cycling on and off
- Your sump pump was installed by a contractor, not a plumber
- Your home has recently experienced multiple power outages
- The motor on your sump pump has gotten stuck/stopped working
- There is visible damage on your sump pump
Our exclusive membership plan offers many benefits that improve system efficiency and
provide discounts on service calls, while giving you priority service and peace of mind.
What Is a Sump Pump & Where Is It Located?
A sump pump is designed to get the wastewater pumped upwards from the lower basement level and emptied into the plumbing and drain system on the main floor. Basement drainage systems require more attention than the floors above, because if the sump pump doesn’t function properly, nothing drains.
The sump pump in a basement is actually located in a holding tank where sewage and drain water collects before being pumped up to the main level drain system. If the pump fails, you will soon have wastewater and raw sewage overflowing into your basement and creating a HUGE mess. The clean up after a sump pump failure can be quite daunting and will most definitely destroy flooring and carpeting. That’s why if you sense any problems with the drain system in your basement, it is a good idea to have a professional plumber take a look at it ASAP. Trust us, nobody wants this kind of mess on their hands!
Signs You Need A New Sump Pump Installation
1. Strange noises - While rattling sounds could be a piece that's loose, if the entire sump pump is vibrating then something serious is wrong with it and it should be inspected by a trained professional.
2. Old age - Sump pumps usually can go for about 7 years, so if it's much older than that you should reconsider repair and consult our Phoenix sump pump installation experts about getting a new one.
3. It needs repair after repair - Our Phoenix sump pump experts will always be happy to come in and fix your sump pump, but you shouldn't be needing repairs all the time. At some point another repair visit is going to be more expensive than a new installation so make the switch.
4.Rust accumulation - If there's visible damage, most parts can be fixed or replaced. But visible rust means something is very wrong with your draining and getting rid of the rust could be more expensive than what a new sump pump installation would cost.
Call Our Phoenix Sump Pump Repair Pros & Save
Rainforest Plumbing & Air strongly believes that everyone deserves essential plumbing work at a fair price. That’s why we offer special deals and financing options to fit any budget. With our 20 years of experience and a reputation for getting the job done right, you can trust us when you need a plumber who is quick, affordable, and reliable. And our whole team is fully licensed, insured, and background-checked, so you always know you’re receiving service from responsible professionals.
Promoting skills, knowledge, leadership, motivation, and teamwork.Rainforest University
We are hiring! Apply to join our team for great experience and benefits.See Our Jobs
We know you have many choices, but only we have the up-front guarantee!Learn More